Thursday, December 20, 2007

GOOD NEWS...GOOD NEWS...

I had my 6 week post-partum check up today. When Dr. Barrong came in he had some news for us from the lab. He had a copy of Olivia's chromosome testing and everything came back NORMAL...Yeah! The PKD was spontaneous and wasn't because Matt and I had passed it on to her. Our chances of this happening again are next to ZERO! He hasn't heard from the autopsy, but will call us as soon as he does. His comment for us was, "You can go ahead and try for another baby, but we recommend you wait 3 months so that your uterus will get back to it's normal size." I told him, "I would like to get back to my normal size also."
We aren't going to wait too long. 2008 is going to be OUR YEAR and hopefully we will get to have a healthy baby too.

10 comments:

kim said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas early. Nice to have that burden lifted. I'm so happy for you!

Karlene said...

That has to be in the top ten for Christmas presents! Yeah!!!!

Josh n Betsie said...

YIPPEE!!! That is the best news I have heard all day. Congrats we are so happy for you. I hope and pray you get to have a healthy baby next year. Love you guys

The Barkers said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so glad to hear the good news! I hope you get to it soon 'cuz you guys make some cute kids!!!! Have a Merry Christmas!!!

Karen said...

Im so excited for your family...YOu guys are amazing!!!

Raquel Ruggles said...

I think I cry everytime I read your blog. I bet it is so great to finally hear some good news! Merry Christmas. We love you!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys that is such great news. I wish you guys the best and hope and pray that everything works out for you guys.

Wonderland Girl said...

Congratulations! Best wishes for your year to come!

Anonymous said...

Arah that is AWESOME. We love you guys!

The Barney's said...

YEAH!!!!! I am so excited for you guys. We will keep praying!! I love you Arah!! lori