Thursday, February 26, 2009
* you have to listen to the new music I have on here. Have you heard of 'The Bird and the Bee'? Love them!
Monday, February 23, 2009
You like them too?
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!
* * *Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!* * *
Friday, February 20, 2009
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Friday, February 13, 2009
A little pricey, but I think I know what to get Brinley for her birthday, some clothes for Izzy.
Brinley had a great party with frosted sugar cookies , strawberry floats, games and messes.She loved getting Valentines from her classmates. Her favorites involved tattoo's and pixie sticks.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
7. I HATE cats. I am allergic to them.
8. I am allergic to very random things and I am pretty sure people think I am lying (honey, pineapple, citrus fruits, pecans and walnuts, etc.)
9. I have been craving a salad for about 6 months, but can't eat it unless I want to be up with a gassy baby all night.
10. I drove a Rolls Royce as a Chauffeur for a hotel.
11. I hate my hair. I can't do anything with it. It's thin and it doesn't curl.
12. I buy the newspaper just for the ads. I throw the rest away.
13. I am usually at the mall to walk, not shop. I don't like shopping all that much.
14. I've eaten haggis. If you don't know what that is, you won't want to know. It wasn't as bad as I expected, but was still gross.
15. I hate scary movies and will not watch them.
16. I can remember my phone number from over 25 years ago...623.4756, I was six.
17. I do not have a green thumb, and tend to kill house plants accidentally. I love that my yard doesn't take much to take care of.
18. I hate going to the movies downtown because of the escalators. They freak me out.19. I would love to visit Dubai, just to see the architecture.20. I love to watch my girls sleep.
Brinley is such a funny little person. She makes us laugh everyday.
A few weeks ago she asked Matt, "What does Paranoia mean?"
Where does she even come up with that?
Over the weekend, we got a free pair of 3d glasses at the grocery store. She told me, "These aren't 3d glasses, these are 3a glasses."
I just love that girl.