Thursday, October 18, 2007

leaves are falling all around...

Brinley and I went to the Finch Arbotetum, a tree park, yesterday. I love the fall and I wanted to get some great pictures before all the leaves fall off the trees. We are expecting a storm this weekend, and with my luck, we would lose the leaves. It is only about 50 degrees here, and expected to stay that way. So poor little Brinley got really cold before we even got out of the van. She had a lot of fun collecting leaves, sticks and rocks. Cody and Julie couldn't make it this time around, but tomorrow we are going to a pumpkin patch...in the rain...should be exciting. Expect to see pictures of Brinley dressed in her winter coat, with gloves and a hat.
lots and lots of leaves.
The baby came with us. (33 1/2 weeks)


giving loves to baby.
Isn't this the coolest tree...
Climbing rocks, finding sticks.
yeah for Fall!
Brinley's leaf collection.

1 comment:

The Barkers said...

Hey Arah, I don't know if you remember me or not, I am a friend of Betsie's. Anyway, I found your blog through her and had to post. First off, let me tell you, I can't believe what a situation you are going through. Your strength is an inspiration to me. I have been thinking about it a lot, and I don't know if I could have such an amazing understanding and peace about the trials you are facing. You are in my prayers daily. I hope this question doesn't offend you, but does Brinley have an understanding of what is going on? I just wonder what I would tell my daughter. Anyway, you are beautiful and I know you are one of the strongest people I have ever known (however little that may be). Keep smiling!! Heavenly Father helps us through every trial.