Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tea Party

All day Brinley bugged me about having a Tea Party. So I told her that for afternoon snack, we would take it to the back yard and have a "Tea Party". Our party consisted of apple juice and blueberry mini-muffins, at Brinley's request. It was a lot of fun. We even had a few surprise visitors. Brinley was so polite and said lots of Please and Thank you's. She even poured me a cup of "Tea". Oh yeah, the party was "Specspacular"!Yummy!
Enjoying a muffin.
Cheese(y)!
Grandma Kunz, one of our visitors.
Piggie Pig, our neighbor, the other visitor. She ate 2 muffins. Then we picked some squash for her to enjoy too.



1 comment:

Josh n Betsie said...

Oh I am so glad you put a picture of grandma on. I miss you all so much. It looks like your tea party was great. Wish I was there!