Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My daughter...

Today was parent teacher confrence. I love when things happen that makes you feel like you did something right when raising your child.
Brinley's teacher, Ms. Kathy, told me that Brinley is a role model! Ahhh! How proud that makes me feel. In a nutshell...she is smart, she listens, she is nice to all the kids, she's helpful and a delight to have in class...what more could a parent want to hear. She said that if she were in kindergarten, she would fit right in, except for the alphabet. I needed some good news in my life.
One thing we need to work on is writing her name, she like to write my name instead...not as many letters. That's my goofball daughter!

3 comments:

kim said...

At least she isn't failing coloring. Glad to hear she is doing well in school.

Kim and Aaron W. said...

Brinley is so dang cute... Kids are so fun (most of the time)

janet said...

I love that she write YOUR name! That is so funny and smart of her! You do have a beautiful girl and she is so sweet.