Monday, February 9, 2009

good deal.

Like I've said in a previous post, I don't like to shop all that much. If I need something, I buy it and then I'm done. However, there is nothing like a good deal.
This morning I went walking at the mall and was reminded that I had a coupon for JCPenny's for 15% off. I am in need of some clothing, so I stopped in to check the clearance rack.
JACKPOT!
I bought 5 pairs of pants and 5 shirts for a grang total of $27.39 How is that for a bargain.
JCPenny's clearance racks are all $2.97, and with my coupon, I paid $2.52 for each of my items. Most of the pants were originally $44.
If I had paid full price for everything (like I would do that) it would have been over $350.00
So hurry over there before the selection is gone.

4 comments:

Karen said...

I just caught some good deals like that at C.J. Banks in the mall...$50.00 jeans for $9.99...

CrazyMomof7 said...

Great job! Getting a good deal always feels so good.

Megan said...

Yeah...I hope you do come to visit!!! We keep talking about taking a trip up there but we'll have to see how this year pans out with jobs and stuff.
Glad you are couponing too...and SO glad you have a good walgreens...I get screwed over at least once a week and have to "help" them to know how to fix their mistake correctly. Lol. Miss you SOOOO much!!!

Fireproofing Oxnard said...

Thiis is great