Wednesday, October 27, 2010

i'm a little bit crazy.

October has been a crazy month.
My house is a disaster right now and it has been for a week. I volunteered myself to make the class quilt for the school silent auction...what was I thinking. Making Brinley's Halloween costume, the Halloween parties, volunteering at the hospitals, volunteering at school, the meetings I attend, the callings I have at church and the photography business, and just being a mom...it just wasn't enough for me, so why not throw in making a quilt. Actually, I quite enjoyed it. So much that I forgot to get any good photos of it, which means I will have to get photos of it at the school on Friday, before they display it for the auction. :(
We have been doing lots of fun stuff this month too.
Grandma Lana had a Halloween party at her house. The kids decorated cookies and made their own pizzas.

***

We went to the pumpkin patch too. Twice actually. The first day was a bust. Brinley was out of school for Parent Teacher Conferences, but it was rainy and muddy and Sarah fell just as we got out of the car. I had my niece, Chloe, with me also. It's hard to run after a couple of almost two year olds in mud. These pictures are from the second trip.

I'm such a dork.

The 'three little girls' were a handfull.
Busy. Busy. Little. Girls. We don't recommend having babies with your sisters. When you have family events, nobody wants to play with your baby cause they have their own. Just kidding. Having babies with your sisters is awesome!
I'm sure these stinkers will be best friends. And why walk when your mom can pull you and your pumpkins around.
***
October 15th is National Pregnancy and Infant Death Awareness Day. We took balloons and apples out to Olivia and Mackenzie. I still need to fix Olivia's headstone. I would like to get it done before the snow falls, which won't be long.

Since Olivia and Mackenzie share a plot, I had a little plaque made for Mackenzie until her headstone is placed. I didn't realize how small each of the girls spots are. We have plans this Spring for making them look nice. I'll have to get the bulbs planted as soon as possible though.

That night we drove to Coeur d'Alene to release balloons for our babies. We had three. One for our Olivia. One for my great nephew, Christian. One for my great niece, Makenzie.

It was really beautiful and we will be doing it again next year.

1 comment:

kim said...

I love you dork!