Saturday, December 8, 2007

what happened to dinner?

Okay, the only reason I am posting this is because it literally has been over a month since I actually made dinner. Is that sad or what...
Matt usually works late or is at school, so it's just me and Brinley most of the time, and since my appetite has practically disappeared, I just have Brinley to feed. Lucky for me, she is not a picky eater and since Matt's parents live downstairs, she usually gets fed by them (gee, that makes me sound like a horrible mother). I finally made a dinner this week (yeah), nothing fancy, but one of Brinley's favorites...A grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup. I've decided that I am going to try to be better about actually cooking something for her. It's just really hard to make something when nothing sounds good to eat.

1 comment:

kim said...

I had a great menu planned for last week, but with the flooding and Mom not making it I had a hard time rebounding from the change in plans. We had some version of hot dogs three times. They would have been thrilled with grilled cheese and tomato soup. I was out of soup and didn't have enough bread. Because Mom didn't make it, I never went to the store. All I had was buns and hotdogs from Costco.