My cuz, Kaisa, tagged me in her blog. I haven't done one of these before, so here it goes...
Lovebird tag...I guess this is a good time to do this since we just had an aniversary.
1. Where did you and your husband meet? We met at a mutual friends apartment while I was on a date with another guy. I dated a lot and had a reputation...
2. 1st thing said...I have no idea, but I knew his nephew, who is only 18 months younger than me, before I met Matt, so I remeber saying, "your Chris' uncle and you are still in the singles ward?" I'm suprised he even talked to me. I also thought he was in the Bishopbric...all that gray hair.
3. 1st date...We went to see a movie, Patch Adams. All he talked about was the girl he was going to see down in Utah that week. He came back and we went out again...and saw Patch Adams.
4. 1st kiss...the 2nd date. We were the only ones in the theatre and he planted one on me.
5. Long/Short Courtship or engagement... We started dating in february 1999, engaged in June and married in December.
6. Where did you get engaged...It was on a Sunday. The temple was still being built and we were at the park directly behind it. He popped the question there...it was nice.
7. Where were you married?...We were married in the RS room of the Francis building in Spokane. We were sealed in the Spokane Temple 1 year and 11 months later.
8. How did the Reception go? It was a blast! I still get comments on how fun it was. There was lots of food, fun music, a great DJ...we had fun!
9. Where did you go on your honeymoon? Las Vegas...I don't think we ever slept. Clint Black sings 'our song' and Matt suprised me with tickets to see him in Vegas. We were like 5 people from the stage. I loved it!
10. Who's turn is it next?........Anyone who feels like being tagged. I would love to hear from...Janet, Karen, Juli, Kim W. and Kim S.