Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Kunz family party

To all of the Kunz's that missed the party in Spokane, I took some pictures so you could feel as if you were a part of the excitement. We went to the Lowe's house this year and ate Taco Soup and Clam Chowder and for dessert, my famous Apple Crisp (I thought of you Betsie, with every bite).
My Great Niece, Kennady, she is getting so big! Still a momma's girl though.My Niece, Cindy. She is such a cute girl.
Brinley and Aunt Lori sledding down the hill on their property. Brinley would have gone sledding all night if we let her.
Matt gave everybody rides on the Quad. It was a lot of fun in the snow! Here he is with his sister, Ami. Love the boots Ami!
Matt's sister Lori, and her beautiful daughters, Natalie and Mandy. Brinley looks a lot like Natalie. Ami's daughter Jessie. She is so funny and kept Brinley busy all night. She would have gone sledding all night too!

1 comment:

Josh n Betsie said...

Looks like so much fun. Thanks so much for thinking of me while you were eating your apple crisp. We have another ultrasound in an hour. I am SO nervous. I hope and pray it all goes well. I am sure it will but you know the nerves everytime you have an ultrasound. AHHH!!! Love you guys.