Monday, December 10, 2007

8 years

Happy Anniversary!
to my sweet, wonderful, lovable husband, Matt! We have been married 8 glorious years...well, they haven't all been great, I could have ended this year on a better note...but for 7 glorious and 1 crappy year.
Then...
Now...Matt's a little grayer (okay, a lot grayer). I, a little chubbier. At least I know we still love each other no matter what.
It's always been a running joke that every year I tell him..."Honey, we've been married ___ times longer than your last marriage." well, now I can add in a 4.
I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!

8 comments:

kim said...

So cool!!! The good years are great, but they say it's the crappy years that make it worth it. I personally am sick of the crappy years and would love to have a good one. I am forgetting what they are like. I hate the sayings people always give you, like "God doesn't give you more than you can handle" or the ones that say these times just make us stronger. I know we are supposed to learn from our trials, but sometimes I feel really slow at learning what God wants me to learn.
I'm happy for you and your 8 years! Great pictures. Love ya!!

Sam and Jill Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys are so cute!

Josh n Betsie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. I can't believe it has been 8 years already. Congrats. Love ya

julie said...

happy anniversary- you ol' loveable farts. :)

Julie Carr said...

Wow, that is great! You all make a wonderful family and I am blessed to know you.

Kaisa Bailey said...

Congratulations! I can't wait until (at some point) we can actually see you guys again. I think it's been 5 years. Anyway, Happy 8th!

arah said...

thanks Julie...will you start a blog already so that I can call you a fart?

Raquel Ruggles said...

You made it past the "7 year itch"! I hope that we can see you guys in the near future. We sure miss all of our sweet family in Washington. Happy Anniversary.