Saturday, December 29, 2007

tag, your it!

I've been tagged...yet again.

The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.Each player answers the questions about themselves.At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. I was in college...i think.
2. I can't remember...isn't that sad, obviously I led a really exciting life.
3.
4.
5.

5 things on my to-do list today
1. get out of bed. check.
2. get dressed. check.
3. go sledding, ice skating and play on the quad. check. check. check.
4. clean the house...um, maybe tomorrow.
5. make a to-do list for tomorrow.

Snacks I enjoy
1. chocolate chip cookies
2. chocolate
3. hmmm, not sure what else.
4.
5.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. be debt free.
2. travel all over the world.
3. give to charities, like the MISS Foundation, PKD Foundation and NILMDTS.
4. build my dream home on acres and acres of land.
5. buy my husband his dream car...or cars, for that matter.

3 Bad habits
1. I drink too much Pepsi
2. I am bad at remembering...anything really, especially calling people back.
3. That's it...I am practically perfect in every way!


5 Places I've lived
1. Page, AZ
2. Winemucca, NV
3. Vernal. UT
4. Woodland, CA
5. Spokane, WA

5 Jobs I've Had
1. Paper Route
2. Subway Deli-sandwich maker
3. Fred Meyer- cashier
4. Motion Auto Supply- driver
5. Kempis Hotel - Assistant Manager

5 Things People Probably Don't Know About Me
1. I won $100 from a Taco Bell scratch game
2. I hate doing laundry, I would rather clean the bathroom.
3. I love stars, and have lots of them around my house.
4. I'm stubborn...actually, most people probably know that about me.
5. The only event I have ever dressed up for was my wedding, I never went to any fancy school dances.

So now I'm supposed to tag five people... hmmm, you, you, you, you and you.

7 comments:

Julie Carr said...

Cool, I don't think I dressed up for my wedding, so you have one on me...lol

janet said...

Arah... you crack me up! I am glad I wasn't one of the you's at the end. I am still working on the lovebird tag. It will be posted soon enough!

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Josh n Betsie said...

You are cute. Did matt get a quad for christmas? sure miss you.

arah said...

Betsie,
I wish! We go to Lori's and use theirs. They have a great sledding hill and their pond froze over. We spent all of Saturday playing with the Pfeiffers. I will post some pictures for you.

Raquel Ruggles said...

You should go on a cruise. They have formal nights, so it would give you an excuse to dress up again. Also, how did you live in Winnemucca? Did you like it? Whenever I drive to CA through there I always wonder how people live in Nevada.
Love you and Happy New Year!

arah said...

Raquel,
We lived there before we moved to Utah, I was 7 years old when we left. We lived about 5 miles out of town. Did I like it? I wasn't very old, I didn't notice that Winnemucca was a nasty place to live. I would never live there again. That place is skanky.
Do you ever read the billboards going into town...It's the "city of paved roads". How cheesy is that!

Wonderland Girl said...

ummm.. aren't they subway ARTISTS? Or is it Arteests?