Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pfeiffer family photos

I had a little photo session with my SIL, Ami, and her family. They are so cute and the setting couldn't have been more perfect for this very outdoorsy family. This picture is my favorite! It shows each of their personalities so well.
I loved these canoe ones too. Matthew, the turd with the 'Peter Brady' hairdo, is such a nerd and was not wanting to participate.
Luckily, the wind fixed his hair in this photo.
It was't the best time fo day for photos and the wind was not helping with anyones hair.
Any cronstructive critisism?

8 comments:

Shevaun said...

You are an amazing photographer! I wish we lived near eachother so you could photograph my fam.

Shevaun said...

Okay, I am a horrible cousin and I haven't looked at your blog in a while. YOU ARE PREGNANT! That is so awesome! Congrats. I am so happy for you. I love you!

DeAnne said...

good job arah! i don't have any constructive critcism because i don't know anything about photgraphy~you go girl!

julie said...

arah, these are AMAZING!! i love them! even the hair. it reminds me of a teenage boy. when can you do ours :) ... i love the canoe idea too!! i bought a bunch of picture overlays and frames you can use in photoshop. you are getting better at this all the time. you should seriously start a little business.

Mary Child said...

PLEASE come to California and take our family's portrait!!!

arah said...

Mary, I would love to. Wish I could.

JaNae said...

Arah -
I've always loved the pictures that I have seen on your blog. You have some of Brinley that are gorgeous. (One in the cemetery with the wind blowing her hair and the piano-playing ones come to mind). I like the angles you choose - they are very original. I really like these pictures (I think the "Peter Brady" kid is cute). You have great talent.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the one in front of the barn. It makes me want to cry cause I miss you guys, but I also love it here. Dang it. Whenever I get my whole family together again, we will make sure you are nearby. Oh, and the one with Brinley in the display window is priceless. It should be entered into some contest somewhere. Just adorable. Love you...