Sunday, March 16, 2008

Walla Walla

It has been quite a busy weekend for me. Thursday I got up bright...well not bright, but early...3:30am to meet Heather (from the Forget Me Not Program) at 5am so that I could ride down to Walla Walla with her. She was presenting to a bunch of doctors and nurses and such about pallative care (taking care of those in the last stages of life) for infants. She presented Olivia's story. I really enjoyed the conference. I learned a lot about how the other side, not the patients, have to handle things and all the "rules" they have to follow.
These are of Heather telling our story. I got to know Heather a little more also. She is an amazing person. Thanks for letting me hang with you, Heather!

1 comment:

birdeeb said...

Oh wow that would be a neat thing to go to...that is great you were willing to let her use your story. You are so great!