Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Kid Art

Whenever I do a craft, Brinley always wants to do it with me. Most of the time I let her help me, but there are days where it would drive me crazy and I just want to get it done. So last night, I gave Brinley some cheap canvas to paint on. I had her draw out her picture... a tiger...
and then let her paint it with my acrylics. She was busy for about 2 hours. It was great. I love kid art, and I will put these on the wall in my craft room, unless she sees it, then she takes it back.
her masterpiece!
Brinley decided that I should draw her a flower to paint and she would draw on for me. Above is the one I drew for her, she asked for a sunflower. This is Binley's flower that I painted. I love it. It is now in her room. I think I will have her draw a few more, then I can make a collage with them.

4 comments:

Lisa Farman said...

Looks like Brinley is just going to follow right along in her mom's footsteps. Great pictures!! Let her know that I love them!

kim said...

Love those flowers. They would look so cute on the wall. Can't wait to see them hanging up.

Marnie said...

I love them. Great job.

Uberly Ewe said...

Wow! She is really good and I love her flower that you painted. Very cute! I also can't wait to see pictures of her flowers on the wall. They pop!