Saturday, March 8, 2008

a few of my favorite things.

I LOVE Etsy. Here are a few of my favorite things...gemmielou makes these adorable wooden dolls. She can also custom order a family. Adorable!
Paulchung makes these alphabet blocks. These would be adorable in groups of three. He makes these too.
I LOVE fabric and patterned paper...there is always a project at my house. These Amy Butler fabrics can be found here.
This reminds me of Brinley. She is so in charge of our house. You can find it and so many other cute prints here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok my sister-in-law had said something about Etsy and I had no clue what she was talking about, so now I get it. Very cute. Thanks!

Josh n Betsie said...

hey did you or someone else make the bracelets for you and brinley and olivia? I need to figure out how to do it so I can make one for the girls so we can tell them apart once they are born.

arah said...

betsie-
a friend of ours made them. i am not sure where she gets her beads. i know Michael's carries some. you could always paint toenails...

Josh n Betsie said...

i could paint toenails but it wouldn't do me much good if they are wearing clothes with feet on them. It is all going to be very interesting. I will see if they have any at Hobby lobby or michaels. I hope the girls have curls since my boys do. we cut Josiah's hair yesterday since it was so long. So we will see.

Kaisa Bailey said...

I kind of get overwhelmed on Etsy because they have SO many cute things....Those wooden dolls are really cute. Let's order 'em Arah!