Monday, March 17, 2008

ABC's

My sister Julie tagged me...

A-Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend(s): Matt is my bestest, but there are so many others...
C-Cake or Pie: Cake! I eat pie once a year at Thanksgiving and it's always pumpkin. I make an amazingly good chocolatey chocolate cake...thanks to my SIL Ami!
D-Day of Choice: Hmmm...i can't even remember what the day is half the time, but like my sister, I like Friday. Brinley doesn't have school so we can sleep in a little, but it is also the best day for yard sales with my sister, Julie.
E- Essential Item: my glasses, I can't see anything without them. A snack for Brinley.
F- Favorite Color: if you know me well enough, you know I love navy blue.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: gross! i prefer cinnamon bears.
H- Hometown: I, like my sister, was born in Arizona and have lived practically all over the western US, but consider Spokane to be home. I love it here and most of mi familia lives here too.
I- Indulgence(s): ...chocolate, the internet (etsy mostly)
J- January or July: well, my birthday is in Jan, but I have never been a fan of the month, it's kinda the let down month, the month when you wish winter was over, nothing exciting is happening, etc. I will have to go with July. There is always a birthday happening in our family, along with it being nice weather to have bbqs, stay up late, the kids smell like summer...LOVE IT! Brings back memories of kick the can with neighborhood kids, just thinking about it.
K-Kids: Brinley will be 5 in April, Olivia would have been 4 months, and ???
L-Life is incomplete without: my family and friends, the church, chocolate, laughter...
M- Marriage Date: Dec. 10, 1999
N- Number of Siblings:3 sisters 2 brothers.
O- Oranges or Apples: I can't really eat oranges since i have an allergy to citrus fruit, so apples, but i can't just sit and eat an apple. i eat way more veggies than fruit.
P- Phobias or Fears: well, now that i have been through losing a child, I would have to say that losing Matt and Brinley would be the next worse thing. I hate spiders and snakes too.
Q- Quote: ??? I will have to think about that.
R- Reason To Smile: my life is awesome and I have been blessed with an amazing family.
S- Season: I love all the seasons. One of the reasons I love Spokane so much. the Fall colors are beautiful, but summer is a time when we can stay outside all day long and let the kids just run. Spring smells so good, and you can't beat the first snow of winter...
T- Tag Six: Lori, Pam, Karen, Shevaun, Carmel and Jill
U- Unknown Fact About Me: well, not unknown to family, I used to clog when I was young. What a nerd I was! I know that my sister Kami even has a video of some of it somewhere. Another thing, one of my molars grew in backwards, EVERYTIME i go to the dentist, they have to mention this to me...I'm 30 years old, I think I would know by now.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Yeah for Chicken!
W- Worst Habit: I don't think before I talk and usually end up saying something that either offends someone (never on purpose) or I just ramble.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I have had one x-ray and that wasn't very exciting. So ultrasounds, but it is bittersweet. The Tech seems to always find something abnormal. Even when I was pregnant with Brinley, they thought I had an Incompotent Cervix. It's always an eventful visit.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Turkish cigars from White House Grill. YUM!
Z- Zippers or Zebras: What? I guess a Zebra...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember when you used to clog! In fact, that may have been the time I knew you best... at family reunions, etc. I think it's awesome!

Hope said...

I may be totally out of the loop here, but what in the world is a Turkish Cigar????

:)

kim said...

How much would we have to pay to get the clogging video posted???

I know the music is eclectic. Sometimes I just turn it on to listen to as I'm doing stuff around the house. Some of it makes me laugh, some of it is for the kids or Kevin and some remind me of my dad (Leon Redbone is for him). All of it has a memory or I absolutely love.

arah said...

Hope, a turkish cigar is greek food. It's spinach and feta (i think) cheese wrapped in phillo dough and fried really quickly...it is so good! If you ever go out for greek, i recommend trying these, you'll be hooked.

Kim, you'll have to take that up with my sister. If Ican get a copy from her, I will post it.

Debbie said...

Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Well, the animals can run away, but the vegetables don't have a chance!