Saturday, March 1, 2008

Little Miss Brinley

For those of you that know Brinley very well, know that she HATES getting her hair brushed. Just the thought of it makes her scream and cry. I deal with it every single morning. I was sick of it too. So we talked to her about cutting her hair and not having anymore "tanglees". She was all for it. This is the haircut we decided on and those of you that live in Utah...I'm sure this cut looks quite familiar. No more screaming...no more yelling...we actually get peaceful mornings now...yeah for me.

8 comments:

Karen said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

julie said...

hey arah, where did you get the wonderful haircut? :)

arah said...

gee, i guess i forgot to mention that this beautiful haircut was brought to you by Kid Kuts and then Julie fixed it and made it so much more cute!
by the way, Julie, I don't even have to dry it with a blow dryer and it is still cute!

kim said...

Very cute!!! She could fit right in with my girls. I love that do, especially if the hair isn't very thick.

Julie Carr said...

very cute I love it!

janet said...

So darling! What a good little model you have to get a side shot! Cute!

Mary Child said...

Arah, we had the exact same issue with Ivy, and came up with the exact same solution! I'm still a little envious of other little girls who still have their long locks of hair, but for us, it was DEFINITELY the way to go. And, Ivy loves her short hair, so it's all good. Brinley looks VERY cute and sassy in her new 'do!

Becky said...

It looks so cute!! It really shows how thick her hair is. At Christmas time we cut Cynthia's hair really short (like- boy short- but a little longer around the ears and bangs). We did it because she had pulled so much hair out on one side that it looked TERRIBLE and uneven. She loves having it short (fits her personality), I hardly have to do anything with it, and she doesn't pull her hair out (much) any more!

Oh- by the way- your house looks adorable!! I especially love Brinley's room.