Wednesday, April 30, 2008

well, this is Ladies Night...

Last night was a well deserved Girls Night Out. I have been needing a little time away with the girls. I just come home happier. There were a few newbies there and it seems that we have an initiation of napkin folding. (Lindsay's sis, Ashley)
(Lisa)
It was yet again, hilarious!

Linds and I are goobers. Literally, we just can't take a picture without doing something.


This was the last GNO for Marcey, who is moving far, far away to Virginia. We will miss you! Linds and Ashley had to leave early, so they aren't in the pic.

What a fun night! i love having a good laugh! I am usually the one beign laughed at, i think, but all in good fun. 4 of us are preggo, out of 11. That's some high odds.

8 comments:

Emily Lyman said...

Oh, how I miss Girls Night Out.
By the way...who else is Prego?

julie said...

i wish i could have gone. i've nver been to that place.

arah said...

Julie
i can't believe you've never been to Dockside.It's pretty good and relaxed. Plus, you can't beat the view, unless, of course, your eating at the top of the hotel.
Emily
Jill is preggo with a boy due in August. Jandre is due with a boy sometime in September. christy is due in September/October. Me in November.I don't think you know Jandre or Christy.

kim said...

Where is Lillie??? I haven't heard from her in a while. Is all OK??

Sam and Jill Family said...

What a fun night and such good pictures to prove it!

Lisa Farman said...

I had a great time, thanks for inviting me to come along. What a great group of ladies!

Jandre said...

Lol, finally an ok picture of me. That never happens! That was so much fun, can't wait for this month's!

Mary Child said...

I'm SO JEALOUS OF GNO!!!