Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I have been a pretty lazy blogger the past little while. I apologoze. I have had other things on my mind. For the past month, I have kept a secret... well, some of you know about it. For my own reasons, I needed to do some things before saying much about it. Well, today I feel as if I am in need of prayers.
Tomorrow we go in for an ultrasound because I am about 10 weeks pregnant...I am scared. I am scared that they won't find a heartbeat, that there will be something wrong. We have just gone through so much in the past year and I really don't know how much more I can handle. I have been so emotion these past few months. One of the hardest things is that the baby is due 3 days after Olivia's birthday...
It was a surprise pregnancy. I cried when I found out...it was a total shock. I have faith that Heavenly Father knows what he is doing and he knows me enough to know what i can handle...but this is really, really hard.
Matt and I would really, really appreciate prayers, even if they are just for our comfort. We have such amazing friends and family who have been through so much with us...I thank you!

17 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

arah you are always in my prayers. I will call and put you on the temple list. Suprise pregnancies are CRAZY let me tell you. The lord does have a plan for everything and he knows what he is doing. Crazy man! We love you

Kaisa Bailey said...

Arah you, Matt and Brinley are also in our prayers and in our prayer roll here. We love you so much and know that Heavenly Father is mindful of you. Good luck tomorrow.

Raquel Ruggles said...

We love you! Congratulations on the pregnancy. You are in our prayers and thoughts.

janet said...

Congratulations and GOOD LUCK! Can't wait to hear the news after the doctor. Your family is in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

I have been a lazy commenter, but I want you to know that we will be praying for you! Love you guys.

Karlene said...

We will be praying for you - will share the news with Katt tonight because she is the most prayerful person in our family.

Congratulations to you, Matt and Brinley too!

We love you guys

The Bennett Bunch said...

Arah, I will be praying extra, extra hard for you and your family tonight. Nothing but positive thoughts coming your way!!! (((HUGS)))

Marnie said...

I kept having a feeling that you were pregnant. My prayers will be with you.

Sam said...

We will keep you in our prayers also. Love, Sam

Mary Child said...

Oh Arah, I can only imagine your anxiety and fears, but in spite of that I still can't help saying CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you and WILL keep you in ALL our prayers. I'm sure this pregnancy will be an emotional roller-coaster for you, but it will be such a blessing to all of you as you grow through life's experiences together. I wish you a wonderful, smooth pregnancy, and will keep you in all my thoughts and prayers. Congratulations Arah!

kim said...

I have said it before and will continue to say it, I love you!!! My prayers have been with you since I left and will continue to be with you forever!!!

Rocia said...

the prayers are rolling in.....we love you.

Becky said...

We will pray for you! Just like you said, the Lord knows what is best. You are stronger than you know!!

Wonderland Girl said...

Love your guts!!

CrazyMomof7 said...

Your family is always in our prayers. Please keep us updated. ((((hugs))))

julie said...

we love you guys arah and are excited for you. we are always more than happy to have brinley when you need a nap or some time to yourself.

Uberly Ewe said...

Wow! I am going to add my congrats as well, and also say that we will be praying for you too. I know what you mean about surprise pregancies. My situation is not totally like yours but finding out I was finally pregnant after trying for 8 years and that my baby is due in August of 2008 the same month that the last foster to adopt baby was born and placed with us last year, and we lost him, I was pretty shook up too when they told me my due date. Just hold on to what you said about Heaven Father knowing what He is doing and He knows how much you can handle. He is with you even now.