Monday, April 7, 2008

Ummm...I broke the cord to the laptop last week just after we got back from Seattle. We can't get power to it now and have to wait until Wednesday for the new one to come in. So I am using my MIL's computer today. I have a ton of pictures from our trip, but can't put them on until I get my computer running again.
The trip was a lot of fun. It was good to spend time with my brother's family. When we got back home, I came down with the worst cold/sinus crud. I am still getting over it. Matt was working at the home show all weekend, so Brinley didn't get to do too much of anything, poor kid. I was miserable.
When my computer is functioning again, i will post again...with pictures.

6 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

i kept checking and wondering where you were. I love when the power cord breaks. Ours is broken and falls out all the time so we are waiting for our new one to come also. I hope you feel better soon.

Kaisa Bailey said...

I keep waiting for a post. I love your blog. I never get sick of it, I just always wish we were within a day long car drive of eachother....someday maybe (:

The Barney's said...

hey arah, i thought it had been long enough since i got on peoples blog and of course I missed yours. I love your! I know the feeling with the crud. I just cant kick it. It's been a month now that i have had it. Are you loving your new house?? Cant wait to see your pictures from Seattle. I love and miss ya!! Lori

DeAnne said...

Yuck! I hate sinus crud, it is the worst. I am looking forward to seeing your pictures. I love reading your blog~

Mary Child said...

Can't wait to see the pictures! Hope you're back to your happy healthy self soon...

Darla said...

I've been wondering where you've been..........