Thursday, April 10, 2008

soccer mom

I am officially a soccer mom. i wasn't one until 2 days ago when my sister, Julie, called me to say that one of the girls on cody's team broke her arm and won't be playing. Another player was needed, so waalaa, instant soccer mom. Brinley loves it and she's not too bad. They have there first game this Saturday, it should be entertaining.
Cody love having his mom as the coach, he thinks he is in charge. It's very funny, but drives Julie nuts.
When it comes to soccer, aunt Julie becomes 'coach Julie'.

3 comments:

DeAnne said...

Seriously, you girls are so much fun! I always feel like I'm right there with everything that is happening in your life. I wanna come have some fun with you guys

kim said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of soccer moms!!! I am so grateful Noah came to the conclusion on his own that he would rather be an individual sport kind of guy. So it's just Anna and Isaac playing. That keeps me busy running from one practice to another and juggling 2 games in one day. Ahhh the fun of it all!!!!

Mary Child said...

Ahhh, Saturday soccer games. They are very cute and fun at this age, but I have to tell you, I was relieved this year when Gage said, "No, I don't think I want to do soccer again..." I still relish in having Saturday mornings back! It's my only lazy morning of the week and I love it.

Brinley looks adorable, and how fun to be able to play with her cousin and have Aunt Julie as the coach...