Thursday, January 31, 2008

I know...it has been a while since I have posted.
This week has just been a hectic, yucky whatever week. I have felt like crap, not sure if it's a cold or allergies, this stupid weather has not let up and it's driving me nuts, and we have been moving all of our stuff into a storage unit all week and I can't remember how we accumualted so much junk!
I remember when I helped move Matt out of his 325 square foot apartment and we got everythign in one truck load, not a small u-haul, but an actual truck. SAD! Now it seems that we have collected so much crap, and I don't know where it came from. But then i realized that there is holiday decorations, baby stuff, food storage, and all sorts of things we didn't used to have. It's so depressing and I have been packing most everything myself. Today my sisters, Jujubug and Kamiatis, came over and helped a ton. THANK YOU! I have jsut been in the middle of it and felt like I wasn't getting anywhere. Oh, how that made my day...now if it would just stop snowing!!!
We are expecting up to 7 more inches of snow. I can't take it, I want it to stop! I love winter, but I do not want to move in it again!
For those of you who don't live in the Inland Northwest...the schools have been closed, and there have been hundreds of accidents and so many of the roads have been closed because of blowing snow, the passes have had avalanches...it's just a mess. Today it got warm enough to melt some of the snow, which means really icy roads tonight and with more snow coming, not a good mix.
I guess this post was more of a rant...sorry!

5 comments:

Shevaun said...

I feel your pain! The weather out here sucks too. Miss you tons. Hope you feel better soon!

kim said...

Rants are allowed. I always feel better after one. I am amazed they called school. They never did that when we were there. I would always just look at all the snow and be amazed that they still had to go to school. I finally got to where I wouldn't let the snow stop me and we move. Great timing. Can't complain because we don't get a lot of snow and I hate snow. We have had our share of wet weather, rain and snow. It's a good thing I am not really the wicked witch of the west (my family just thinks so!!)

Gotta love sisters. But hate moving. I am so with you on that one. I still haven't unpacked all our boxes from moving here. I guess that ended up being convienent. (SP?) Love ya!!!!

Marisa said...

Ranting is good. It makes you real. I wish we could be there to help you guys! Moving is such a pain, and Rob and I don't even have that much stuff!

Josh n Betsie said...

I am glad you Rant because then it doesn't make me feel as bad when I do it. j/k. You know you can always come here and you wont see a speck of snow. Then you will miss it. Not that I miss the snow but like I said before I miss jadon being able to play in it.

The apple crisp turned out SO good. Thanks for letting me bug you all the time about it.

Kami said...

Your welcome, I tried to come out earlier in the week but that dang snow just kept my car stuck in the drive way!