Monday, November 19, 2007

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep

Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep along with the M.I.S.S. Foundation and Forget Me Not are just amazing. Heather Roberts (Forget Me Not), my nurse while at the hospital, told us about Heather Evans, who is associated with NILMDTS. She is a professional photographer who donates her time and talent to taking bereavement photos for parents like us. They turned out amazing and she couldn't have done a better job. I love them. She made a book for us and also gave us a cd of all the pictures. So here are a few of the beautiful pictures she took of Olivia...

4 comments:

kim said...

Those are truly beautiful. I am so glad you are able to have some wonderful pictures of Olivia. What a sweet girl. Love you!!!

Josh n Betsie said...

I love the beautiful pictures. I am a ball of tears now. We love you and hope you are doing ok.

janet said...

They are priceless and so beautiful. What a wonderful program this is for parents who deserve to have these moments preserved.

Kim and Aaron W. said...

what sweet photo's Arah. Thank you for sharing them with all of us.