I was tagged by a friend last week. i have been slacking on my blogging lately, but thought I should at least get this tag done, so here you go:
Question #1: Where were you 10 years ago?
hmmm...can I even remember that far back? I guess i would have been just getting home from living in England for 5 months. I was taking a math class at Spokane Falls Community College and working at Fred Meyer as a cashier. I didn't work there long and got a job as a car parts delivery girl, a job I really did love. I was dating a friend of my husbands and that ended when I met Matt. I was also preparing to go on a mission, which didn't happen...I met Matt instead.
Question #2: What's on your to-do list today (this list includes today and tomorrow morning's list)?
(since today is over, here is what is on my list for tomorrow)
1. take Cody and Brinley to Valleyfest
2. get some pictures sent off
3. finish editing some pictures and start editing a new batch
4. clean my bathroom
5. dust and vacuum the front room
6. take a nap...maybe
7. make dinner...maybe, if I feel all right
8. get to bed at a decent hour
Question #3: What if you were a billionaire?
I think I would pay off debts, buy awesome camera equipment that I have been coveting, travel, give to charities and of course give to my church
Question #4: Name 5 places you've lived.
2. Vernal, Utah
3. Woodland, California
4. Colusa, California
5. Spokane, Washington
Question #5: What are 3 bad habits you have?
1. I love to read blogs, write on my blog, obsess over craft blogs, etc. etc. I spend too much time on blogs.
2. I HATE laundry, which means that clothes may get washed, but they don't get folded.
3. I have a disgustingly dirty car. I am lazy when it comes to cleaning it out. I am not sure why I am like this, but it hasn't been vacuumed in WAY TOO LONG...ask my sister, Julie.
Question #6: What kind of snacks do you like?
Right now is not a good time to ask me this question. My tastes have changed because EVERYTHING gives me indigestion or heartburn. However, graham crackers have been delicious, apples have not given me any grief, toast has been tasty, and ice chips have become a favorite...ask again after the babies born, I am sure my tastes might change.
Question #7: Who will you tag??
My sisters, Corinne, Julie and Kami.