Sunday, May 3, 2009

my girls.

The other day Brinley wanted to play outside with some friends we had over. It was getting a little chilly and I asked Brinley to go put something warmer on. She came out looking like this:The girl loves skirts, so why not accessorize...with snow boots, gloves and a fleece hat. She has a funny sense of humor.
*
Brinley adores her little sister. Once in a while, she dresses her up in sunglasses and a hat or something. Sarah doesn't mind all that much. She loves Brinley to pieces and gets so excited to see her when she comes home from school.
*
Sarah loves her Johnny jump-up. She falls asleep in it every so often.

I love these little moments.

7 comments:

Renee' P said...

How cute! Lil loves our Johnny Jump Up too. I think it's so funny when babies fall asleep in their exersaucers or jump-ups.

My blog is private...if you would like to be invited, please send me your email addy. rsp80@yahoo.com

Darla said...

SOOOOOOO sad we're gonna miss you guys!! What's up?!! I tried, like 3 times, and never made it up!! Oh, dang it. And I wanted SO bad to eat that little Sarah up. ):

: ) Paula said...

Brinley reminds me of my niece--she puts together some wild outfits! TOo funny--and your sweet baby is getting soooo big! Love the lil striped leggings.

Darla said...

Arah,
I need a cute, easy, QUICK mother's day gift idea for Aunt Renee. Any home made ideas??!!

Anonymous said...

Oh they are stylin'...I love the outfit and Sarah's glasses are sweet:) Where can I get a pair?

Sonnet and Cameron said...

I LOVE Brinley's fashion sense! And Sarah looks too stinkin cute. Thanks for making me smile. :)

Kera said...

what adorable girls you have. little cuties.