Friday, February 15, 2008

Over the Clark Fork River (at least 10 times) and throught the woods to Utah we go

We are in Utah this weekend. The weather the whole way down was GORGEOUS and I am wondering if the "big storm" that hit Salt Lake, actually happened. What a way to spend Valentine's Day. Has anybody driving from Spoane to Utah ever noticed how many times you cross over the Clark Fork River? Holy Cow!
We have had a great time so far and I have pictures to post when I get home. We got in last night, just in time to see Matt's neice, Lindsay, finally get a ring! It was exciting and she didn't even know that we were there taking pictures. She is so cute. Anywho...I'm off to see friends and family and I won't be blogging until probably Wednesday....well, maybe sooner.

6 comments:

Karlene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karlene said...

When we moved to Spokane from Colorado I bet Megan a quarter for every time we crossed the Clark Fork. She didn't believe me that we would cross it more than once!

Josh n Betsie said...

Yes I laugh everytime I would cross over the clark fork river. It is kind of crazy. I am glad you made it there safe and I hope you are enjoying everyone. Miss you ALL

DeAnne said...

Hi Arah! I would love to get together with you when you get back from Utah. Talk to you soon~

kim said...

I noticed that for the first time the last trip form Pocatello. It's crazy. Seems like it ouwld be hard to not notice, but of course I did the trip a million times before noticing. I feel smart!!!

Hope you have fun!!!!

Becky said...

That trip is so familiar! I am glad you had good weather- and a trip is always fun.

Glad things are going well for you- I can still hardly believe how grown up Brinley looks!