Friday, April 24, 2009

meetings.

The MISS meeting this month was quiet. There weren't any new families this time. It's nice to be able to talk about things a little more in depth. We don't always get that chance when there are new families.
Matt and I are also on a parent panel. He's been to the meetings, but usually can't make it to the classes and things that happen during the day. We were all invited to speak at a class for infant loss to nurses, doctors, chaplains, etc. I enjoy going to these types of classes. It keeps Olivia close and I always learn something, usually the medical side of things, but it facinates me. Yesterday, we were invited to share our story with students at ICN. This was my 3rd or 4th time doing this. Again, I enjoy sharing my story and answering questions.
I think I get a break from meetings the rest of this month.

No comments: