Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Yeah...Preschool!

Brinley started preschool yesterday. We had a hard time getting her to bed at a decent time Monday night because she was so excited. She figured out why it's important to go to bed earlier when I got her up for school.
I thought I would get a little bit sad, but she had been so excited about going, that I really couldn't be and since they feed her breakfast there, it is kinda nice for me not to try and force Brinley to eat something, other than hot cocoa, because she just doesn't like to eat breakfast. So here are a few pictures...


the outfit she picked out herself.
when Brinley let's me actually take pictures of her, she likes to pose, so here is her backpack with a twirl.
MOOOOMMMM! Enough pictures already!
Millwood School!Matt went to this school in 4th grade, so it brought back a lot of memories for him. They really haven't changed anything!


No comments: